Based on the Wireframe described here https://marvelapp.com/c90dfi0/screen/59942289. Users should be able to filter applications by name and also by Application Type
- Add filtering support to Applications endpoint so that users can quickly filter the resources associated to their account
- Users should be able to filter by applications name or application type associated with their account
- Depending on the amount of applications associated with user's account, filtering will make the UI usability easier.
- There are several ways of implementing Filtering for REST APIs. But we agreed to use query APIs and also a similar approach to what we already it is implemented in Keycloak. Please see: https://github.com/keycloak/keycloak-community/blob/master/design/rest-api-guideline.md#filtering
- Be able to filter by application name and application type in Applications page