The new account console needs to be built from Maven. The build also needs to be able to build the RH-SSO version.
There's no way to build the new account console from Maven and that's a requirement that has an impact on testing and distribution.
- Build the new account console as part of the default distribution (Keycloak and RHSSO build)
- should run "npm run build" in order to transpile TypeScript code and run linting
- We will check all needed NPM modules into GitHub
- The Maven build should be based on the steps described in the README
- Build should fully works without developer intervention
- Have all the artifacts from the new account console in the same Keycloak/RHSSO server distribution
- NPM modules include a lot and lot of files - we need a reliable way to filter this down to exactly what is needed in the distribution/themes
- Cache dependencies for developers so they don't need to download dependencies again to build Keycloak
- Travis will probably need to be configured with a cache for NPM modules as well to keep test execution times
- NPM cache - https://docs.npmjs.com/cli/cache.html