1. Start the Infinispan server in the standalone mode using the clustered option. Command to be executed: ./standalone.sh -Djboss.socket.binding.port-offset=100 -Djboss.node.name=nodeA -c clustered.xml
2. Open http://127.0.0.1:10090/console/index.html#/containers/standalone/clustered/config/templates and hit the button “Create new template”. Fill the information and hit the “Next” button.
3. In the "Clustering" panel you will see that there are values in the fields: Owners, Segments, L1 Lifespan, etc.
4. Hit the “Create” button. The new template will appears in the list.
5. In the list, hit the “Edit” button
6. You will see that the values are empty. I am expecting the same values when I was creating the Template Configuration.