Status: Closed (View Workflow)
Affects Version/s: 2.2.2.Final
Fix Version/s: 2.3.0.ALPHA
Steps to Reproduce:
1) Deploy seam numberguess application.
2) Access to http://host:port/seam-numberguess/.
3) The above two objects are not removed, when conversationTimeout occurs.
1) Download attached ConversationTimeoutWorkaround.java
2) Compile ConversationTimeoutWorkaround.java
3) Add the compiled class file to jboss-seam-numberguess.ear/jboss-seam-numberguess.jar
The following two objects are leaked, when conversationTimeout occurs.
This is not a permanent leak, because if associated HTTP session is invalidated, the above objects are removed.
The object size of the leaked objects are very small,
so this is not a serious memory leak issue.
This can be easily reproduced with the seam numberguess application.