Any change in portlet preferences on one of the servers (using Admin Portal) is not getting reflected on the other cluster nodes.
Steps to replicate this is:
1. Develop a portlet with some preferences (Note: an extended version of the SimplestHelloWorldPortlet is attached)
2. Deploy the portlet war on 2 nodes running under cluster.
3. Use SERVER1 to change the preference value
4. Hit SERVER1 to see that portlet and preferences value printed on stdout.
5. Hit SERVER2 and verify the preferences. This will print old value.
6. Change the same preference on SERVER2 and see StaleStateException.