- ASSERT: have project camel-ose-springboot-xml imported to your workspace (from attached archive fuse-on-openshift)
- ASSERT: have a connection to https://console.starter-us-east-2.openshift.com with a project <username>-stage
- EXEC: deploy project camel-ose-springboot-xml project via fabric-8 maven plugin:
- ASSERT: you have a pod running for a service camel-ose-springboot-xml
- EXEC: create a server adapter for your service camel-ose-springboot-xml
- ASSERT: adapter starts automatically and starts to sync local project to OpenShift
RSync fails, you're told that the container has no strategy for syncing, neither rsync nor tar are available.