1. Install JBDS 9.1 using our windows installer
2. Start CDK. Enter your red hat accaunt/password and check "save password"
3. CDK is started. OS connection is available. I can open it and work with it.
4. Stop CDK. Re-start JBDS/Eclipse.
5. Start CDK again.
6. Go to OS explorer is try to unfold the connection.
7. I'm being asked for the OS password for the "openshift-dev" user. I see that "save password" is not checked.
It's very confusing because if I'm not familiar with OS I have no idea what password I'm supposed to use. And this connection worked fine before I restarted Eclipse/CDK.