Please see the parent issue
JBIDE-12467 for full description of the problem.
This bug is about the following changes witch fix this problem partially:
- BrowserSim launcher should try to run BrowserSim with JDK 7 (not JRE), if it is available through the 'eclipse.vm' variable.
- BrowserSim should show the following message (a more precise) if the error appears:
4QAs: please ensure that:
- BrowserSim shows new error message if Eclipse is run with JRE 7u6 or JRE 7u7.
- BrowserSim is working properly if Eclipse is run with JDK 7u7.
- BrowserSim is working if Eclipse is run with JRE 7u5 and below.
Please use -vm param in eclipse.ini to specify JVM.