Allow team assignment when creating a user with fhc
To create a user in a certain team, it currently requires 2 separate fhc calls.
- fhc admin-users create (create user)
- fhc admin teams adduser (add user to team)
A discussion in the rh-mobile-consulting Slack channel concluded that it would be useful to be able to do these 2 things in 1 command.
It currently is possible through the UI, and looking at the API call concluded that with the right argument type, it should be possible with fhc too.
- Allow specifying an array of teams when creating a user
- This will likely need changes where args are parsed to allow an array of teams https://github.com/feedhenry/fh-fhc/blob/master/lib/cmd/common/admin-users.js#L95
- Update the help docs for this command to inlcude the new arg, and an example of how to use it