Encounted a NPE on my end that took a long time to figure out what was happening. I have a rather large (30+ property) POJO that is marked @Bindable.
I have a method "isFormUnit() that looks like it would be for a boolean property 'formUnit', but in fact, it isn't (there is no 'formUnit' property). When the copyValues() method is called on the BindableProxyAgent, the isFormUnit() was firing, which was causing an NPE (because I wasn't checking).
I traced the code I believe to AbstractMetaClass.getBeanDescriptor:667
I believe there should be another check to see that there is in fact a property 'property'.
I realize this is pretty small, and a pretty obscure edge case. It only took me years to find it