- Grid header could show Output Data Type
- Editing Output Data Type is possible via Properties panel
- Update header when Output Data Type is changed via Properties panel
- Ctrl+C, Ctrl+v
- Default Data Type for literal expression
- Selecting itemDefinition
- Long name of data type
- Column Width is not adapted automatically nor Data Type name is abbreviated, do we want to address somehow in future?
- [manstis] We could resize the column based on the Data Type name; feel free to open a (minor) JIRA and etirelli can comment.
- Used in levels of context grid
- Should be the data type shown anytime or just if literal expression is top level context entry?
- [manstis] For LiteralExpression only when top-level. ContextEntry will have a similar editor when https://issues.jboss.org/browse/DROOLS-2796 is complete.
- Changing data type in graph node
- Changing data type in properties panel
- Building project
- Should the deployment fail if I have literal expression of type number but inside string constant like: "string constant"?
- [manstis] Validation will be performed when saved/validated and errors appear in the Message Console. How validation is supported is, IIRC, a JIRA somewhere already.
- Undo / Redo