Open all projects (from the repository-list.txt) in IntelliJ (or Eclipse). Do a find in path (ctrl-shift-r) for "<version>" in all directories in files named "pom.xml".
Export that result to txt (intellij has a button on the left for that) and paste that result as a comment on this issue.
Only the droolsjbpm-parent pom file should show up in that result (in theory).
For <version> each of those in that list:
1) If the droolsjbpm-parent already declares the same dependency (=> exact same groupId, artifactId (and optionally type, classifier)) with the same version, just remove the <version> line.
If all cases of 1) are fixed and committed:
2) If the droolsjbpm-parent already declares the same dependency with a lower verion, remove the <version> line and notify the pom owner.
3) If the droolsjbpm-parent already declares the same dependency with a higher verion, add it to a the "problem list".
4) If the droolsjbpm-parent doesn't declare the dependency yet and EAP doesn't have it either (or it's the same version), add it in the droolsjbpm-parent pom and remove <version> line from the original pom.
5) If the droolsjbpm-parent doesn't declare the dependency yet and EAP has it in another version, add it to the "problem list".
Copy the "problem list" as a comment to this issue too.
Reqs: need to be done on master and 6.0.x (=> use git cherry-pick -x ...)
Special cases that warrant exceptions:
- The <scope>system</scope> artifact "downloaded-jdbc-driver-jar", which is a special hack of mriet. Leave it alone