While using the camel rabbitmq kafka sink connector we had to generate some properties like correlation-id, content-type, content-encoding etc.,
These are also headers. These are treated as special by CamelSinkTask when prefixed with "CamelProperty."
It would be nice to have support for 2 more additional configuration to support Properties
- "add.properties.prefix" -> String with the default value of ""
- "add.properties" => List of properties => These keys should exist inside the message. The values are picked up from the SinkRecord.
- "add.properties.custom.mapData[key1]": "value1"
- "add.properties.custom.mapData[key2]": "value2"
- "add.properties.custom.mapData[key3]": "value3"
When it is there like this for camel rabbitmq kafka connector, we can set the configuration "add.properties.prefix" to "CamelProperty."