As per 3.0.0.rc.1, we can get the address of the OpenShift Docker registry through the minishift openshift registry command.
When I run the following scenario:
- build a Docker image in the CDK Docker daemon
- deploy that Docker image to CDK OpenShift and pushing the image to the registry, using http://172.30.1.1:5000 as the registry endpoint
This result in timeout errors from the Docker.
So I tried from the command line:
- oc login https://192.168.99.100:8443
- oc whoami -t
- set Docker env through minishift docker-env
- run docker login -u developer -t openshiftToken http://172.30.1.1:5000
- docker push 172.30.1.1/test/mywildfly/latest
And got it successful