<--- Cut-n-Paste the entire contents of this description into your new Epic --->
- Rebase OpenShift components to k8s v1.22
- Rebase Jenkins and plugins to latest long term support versions
- Rebasing ensures components work with the upcoming release of Kubernetes
- Address tech debt related to upstream deprecations and removals.
- CI - MUST be running successfully with tests automated
- Release Technical Enablement - Provide necessary release enablement details and documents.
- k8s 1.22 release - expected August 4th 2021
- CI - CI is running, tests are automated and merged.
- Release Enablement <link to Feature Enablement Presentation>
- DEV - Upstream code and tests merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Upstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR or GitHub Issue>
- DEV - Downstream build attached to advisory: <link to errata>
- QE - Test plans in Polarion: <link or reference to Polarion>
- QE - Automated tests merged: <link or reference to automated tests>
- DOC - Downstream documentation merged: <link to meaningful PR>