Investigate what parts of mobile-core are not needed/need refactoring in order to have OpenShift 3.11 configured with Mobile.next features enabled
Mobile core installer is currently spinning up OpenShift 3.9 and fully works only if using older version of Docker (17.09).
Newer versions (3.10+) are not working anymore on Mac, but it's possible to use minishift instead
In tech preview release, we're aiming for OpenShift 3.11, which for example allows to configure service broker via oc cluster up --enable automation-service-broker parameter. This means (if we'll decide to maintain mobile core installer), that this part of its functionality won't be needed.
Same for patching the web console image - it won't be needed anymore, since we're moving Mobile Apps management to MDC.
- (Linux) Use oc client to spin up cluster locally with required features enabled (automation-service-broker, service-catalog, template-service-broker)
- (Mac) Use minishift MINISHIFT_ENABLE_EXPERIMENTAL=y minishift start --openshift-version latest --extra-clusterup-flags "--enable=*,service-catalog,automation-service-broker"
- Configure the service broker to pull aerogearcatalog images
- Try to provision various mobile components and verify their functionality
- capture every step in order to propose changes to mobile core installer